The Chamonix #12
Indoor pool (94ºF/34ºC)
Chalet with SPA (102ºF/39ºC)
Chalet Rental Rate * Up to 50% off
on 2, 3 and 4th night on week **
and first dayin week
For reservation (819) 326-5836
This cottage includes a four seasons outside spa, a rustic living room with a real stone fireplace, a master suite with a private double jacuzzi, a complete bathroom, a cozy dining area with a fully equipped kitchen.
If you're looking for a tranquil environment in new surroundings, look no further. This chalet is ideal for a relaxing massage near the fire in your luxurious living room after a day of skiing on Mont-Blanc.
Soothe aching muscles in your own private indoor pool heated to 34°c (94°f).
In the master bedroom, let the double jacuzzi whirlpool put you and your loved one in a romantic mood. Live the dream of luxury and relaxation with an unforgettable getaway in the Laurentians.
Kitchen equipment :
This chalet include :
Up to 50% off ( promotion code #23356)
on 2, 3 and 4th night on week **
and first dayin week
Rental terms and conditions
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and the check-out time is 11.30 AM.
- All prices are before applicable taxes.
- Prices are based on a two-day rental:
An additional 35% will be charged for stays of only one day.
- Peak-Season rentals are subject to a 20% premium surcharge:
Christmas/New Year (December 22 - January 3)
- Upon reservation, a 50% deposit will be requested by credit card, Interac or bank deposit.
- On arrival, the balance must be paid by the same methods (check or cash not accepted).
- Cancelling a reservation will be subject to the following cancellation fees (per chalet):
0 - 21 days before reservation 50% of the rental value (total charges including taxes)
22 - 45 days before reservation 25% of the rental value (total charges including taxes)
- Credit will not be given for late arrivals, early departures or services that have not been used.
- For your information, the weekend begins Friday at 4 PM and finishes Sunday at 11.30 AM.
- No more than four (4) visitors are permitted at your chalet at any one time.
- To maintain the peaceful and quiet environment for the entire resort, parties are not permitted within chalets, their respective properties or anywhere on the Domaines Ste-Agathe Resort property. Contravention of this restriction may result in immediate expulsion without refund.
- Guaranty deposit for dammages is required and will be refound within 24 hours.
- A fee of $ 1 per minute will be charged for latecomers who have not left at 11.30 AM the day of departure.
- Animals are accepted for 10 dollars per day plus taxes.
- It is your responsibility for the safety of minor children: we require constant supervision of children who use swimming pools or spas. Children under the age of 10 are not allowed in the spas. Take the time to check the depth of the basins as well as the suction water intakes to avoid any incident. Prohibit all races or dives near our aquatic facilities. You can use a spa for 25-30 minutes per session with a 30 minutes break. For swimming pools a minimum age of 7 years old. The sessions are 40 to 45 minutes. Don't forget to close the spa or pool cover after use.
The establishment disclaims any responsibility for injuries or accidents that may occur on the premises or during the use of the swimming pools and spas.
- WiFi reception is not guaranteed. Some environmental conditions may reduce the quality of the radio signal.
- The cleaning of our establishment is carried out by our dedicated hourly employees. They are expected to devote the necessary time to ensure high-quality work, which they successfully achieve in 99% of cases. However, occasional oversights may occur, as we are all human.
If by any chance this were to happen, we kindly ask you to inform us immediately, rather than at the end of your stay. We are committed to responding promptly and taking the necessary steps to rectify the situation. Our goal is to ensure that your experience is optimal.
It is important to note that while recognizing that our 2-star rated cabins may not offer the same amenities as a 5-star cabin, we make every effort to enhance your stay amidst the rustic charm of our cabins. Your comfort remains our top priority.
- As cottages are situated in a wild and wooded environment it is possible that the City of Ste-Agathe, which provides drinking water may interrupt service or effect repairs to the water system in the streets. It is possible that Hydro Quebec which provides electricity may interrupt service due to a failure in the electric grid. It is also possible that Domain Ste-Agathe may be visited by squirrels, raccoons, woodpeckers, field mice, ants, bees, bedbugs, cockroaches, etc which reside naturally in their forest habitat. Such disturbances may be beyond our control and must be accepted by the tenants as no refund is possible in such circumstances.
- The owner retains the right to visit at any time the electrical, plumbing and heating installation to prevent any breakage or breakdown especially for indoor swimming pool installations where the many components can break as they works 24/24. It goes from your safety at the same time to knowing that we are looking after your comfort and your safety.
Domaine Ste-Agathe is situated in the heart of the Laurentian Mountains.
The activities are plentiful and varied.
Contact our office for more information.
Activies in our Area!